Create Better Software Together.
A S S E S S M E N T / D E S I G N
- In assessing the current state of your application lifecycle, OBSS uses a combination of capabilities focused on PPM, ALM & DevOps to identify areas of improvement, from business needs, software requirements and implementation, quality assurance, and ultimately deployment and operations. Analysis of the performance level of your current process will be completed and areas for improvement will be identified. A prioritized implementation roadmap will be tailored for your business.
- Designing solutions around and incorporating Atlassian Tools and other best of breed tools is our expertise. Selecting the most effective tool to deliver the right value to your business at the right time is critical. OBSS knowledge of the SDLC and available vendor tools are integral in making the best choices.
- Each organization, whether based on size, maturity or industry have a particular way of doing what they do. Truth is, you wouldn’t be in business if you weren’t already doing something right! Whether the business value you seek can be achieved with Project/Portfolio Management (PPM), Application Lifecycle Management(ALM), Agile Methodologies, Industry Compliance, DevOps or some combination; OBSS will focus on delivering the best process, tools and people to help you achieve the greatest value out of your application development teams.
OBSS brings real software development lifecycle expertise to each client engagement. We love to solve problems of all sizes. How can we help you?
M I G R A T I O N
Our Migration Process:
1. Identification: The first phase of a migration project is to identify and explore the source environments
2. Assessment: Next we assess the quality of the environment we’re migrating from to understand what, if any data inconsistencies, incorrect or duplicate data exist.
3. Design: We will configure the target system such that all fields, attributes and workflows are setup.
4. Prepare: Develop a migration process that is scalable and reliable and time-measurable. Scripts are developed for transferring data to the target system.
5. Extraction of Data: After testing, the time comes to migrate your data. In most cases the source systems are shut down and the migration occurs over a weekend or holiday to minimize the impact to your business units.
6. Transition: At some point after the migration you’ll move from the old system to the new. During the ‘extraction of data’ phase, audit trails and logs will be reviewed to ensure a successful migration. At this point in the process we also validate and report on the data we’ve migrated.
OBSS brings real migration expertise to each client engagement. We love to solve problems of all sizes. How can we help you?
I M P L E M E N T A T I O N ( O n e C y l e )
Atlassian Consulting & Professional Services:
OBSS is a premier provider of mission critical products and solutions that include and integrate with the Atlassian product stack. OBSS provides Enterprises with a range of consulting services that help them maximise the value from their investment in areas such as; Project & Portfolio Management, ALM / Agile SDLC, Continuous Integration and DevOps. From performance tuning and scaling to integrating with other systems in the lifecycle, we help organizations focus on delivering high quality software to their customers.
OBSS consultants have incomparable expertise aligned to an understanding of delivering value to engineering and IT. They ensure the system delivered is configured, installed and tuned to align with both the the business and user needs. That experience and expertise includes advisement on the methodologies our customers should either adopt or adapt.
OBSS is also adept at dealing with issues of extreme performance and scale, working in environments where compliance is non-negotiable. As a result of this experience OBSS is well placed to provide assessments of your current practice and environment for proactive capacity and performance planning.
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM):
Our Application Lifecycle Management (OneCycle) methodology takes a holistic view of the application lifecycle, helping customers to plan and implement changes to their processes and toolsets. Find out more about OBSS OneCycle.
S U P P O R T
Enterprise-grade Atlassian Support.
Providing enterprise-grade Atlassian support is what keeps you up and running effectively and efficiently. By providing 3 support level options, you have both choice and flexibility. Our offerings are:
Gold: The GOLD Support package gives you access to OBSS Atlassian support which includes web-based issue tracking, web based technical assistance and Atlassian software usage help from a team of certified specialists. Each feature of the GOLD Support package is carefully designed to provide value to your business so you can effectively:
- Enable Maximum Productivity
- Optimize Potential and Performance
- Reduce Costs & Risk
GoldPlus: As a GoldPlus Support customer, you will be connected to OBSS support engineers who have advanced knowledge of Atlassian products. The GOLDplus Support Desk is staffed with people who are best positioned to help your organization to optimize Atlassian performance. In addition to telephone access to the support staff, GoldPlus customers are provided with extended coverage and an increased allowance of incidents.
As a PLATINUM Support customer, you will receive an advanced, individualized support experience, from a small team of senior support engineers, completely aligned to your goals. As an extension of your team, the PLATINUM Support personnel help you pro-actively create and execute a support plan that reduces the risks of production down-time, optimizes upgrade and migration projects and minimizes general system performance issues. Platinum customers have unlimited incident coverage and 24×7 access to OBSS support engineers.
T R A I N I N G
Trainings for Atlassian users and admins.
JIRA Administrators Training
JIRA Reporting and JQL
JIRA Service Desk Training
JIRA Capture Training
JIRA Agile Training
Confluence Fundamentals Training
Confluence Administrators Training
Confluence Team Calendars Training
Confluence Questions Training
Stash User Training
Stash Administrator Training
Bamboo User Training
Bamboo Administrator Training
Fisheye User Training
Fisheye Administrator Training
Crucible User Training
Crucible Administrator Training
Clover User Training
Clover Administrator Training
Crowd User Training
Crowd Administrator Training
Plugin Development Training
Plugin Development Training is for the plugin developers. Introduction to Atlassian SDK. Groovy Script. Libraries. Logs
P L U G I N S
Time In Status allows you to create reports on Read Moreissues that shows how much time each issue spent on each status or on each assignee. This report can be used for performance measurement of even SLA targets. You can report on issues of a user, issues in a project or, for maximum flexibility, issues in a saved filter. Creating reports based on 7/24 calendar or business hours is supported. Exporting report data to Excel is available.
Create multiple synchronizers to connect to multiple remote JIRA systems. Define JQL statements to filter issues on the remote system. Configure which fields to sync on issues, including system fields and custom fields. Target your local JIRA to transfer issues between JIRA projects on the same JIRA. Get informed by e-mail for failed issues. Export & Import settings as XML.